Coincheck is a centralized Crypto Asset Exchange based out of Tokyo and is a subsidiary of the Monex Group. It has established itself as one of the largest Crypto exchanges and Digital Asset marketplace in Japan and serves more than 1.5 million verified customers amounting to a 28% share of the total 5.5 million cryptocurrency owners in Japan as of December,2021
The platform handled a 24h trading volume of $111,697,954 according to CoinGecko as of March 30th. (Bitcoin chart of Coincheck). The Tradeview option on Coincheck helps trade BTC easily without any transaction fee while the block trades option is helpful in making large transactions at premium prices during weekday hours.
Some of the major features offered by the Coincheck platform include:
- Coincheck lending: Traders on the platform get a chance to loan out their spare cryptocurrencies and grow their assets using the lending option on Coincheck. A maximum of 5% interest can be earned by users by lending out Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, NEM, and any other crypto assets that are available on the platform.
- Coincheck Periodic Payment Plans: Through the periodic purchases option, users can automatically buy a fixed amount of crypto assets every month and lower the timing risk in investments.
- Coincheck Denki: With Coincheck Denki, users can pay their electricity bills with Bitcoin and earn cashback and rewards.
- Coincheck survey: Coincheck survey let people on the platform answer surveys and receive Bitcoin, Ethereum or Ripple.
- Coincheck gas: The platform also has an option that lets people pay their gas bills with Bitcoin and earn cash rewards.
NFT marketplace and Metaverse
Coincheck NFT (β version) is the first marketplace in Japan operated by a crypto-asset exchange. The platform offers NFT trading cards and has collaborated with the idol group ‘SKE48’ and ‘Crypto spells’ blockchain game.
Coincheck NFT (β version) also offers a service of trading Sorare cards on the platform, which is a new type of blockchain game in which results of real soccer games are reflected upon the game score.
“Oasis KYOTO” is a near-future city that is set in the year 2035 on the “Decentraland”. It aims to provide a chance to users to experience the Metaverse.
For more information on Coincheck, please check out their official website
Note: Coincheck offers services for the person who has address in Japan.
Disclaimer: This is a paid post and should not be treated as news/advice.